- rice etioplast database
All data in the
rice etioplast database are based on shotgun protein identification by
1-D PAGE liquid chromatography tandem mass spectrometry (LC-MS/MS). Raw
data were interpreted by the SEQUEST software and searched against the
TIGR rice database (http://www.tigr.org/tdb/e2k1/osa1) download May
2004. For details see Zychlinski v. et al. (Molecular and Cellular Proteomics, 4:1072-1084, 2005).
Please enter a keyword and select the field(s) to search in and the
option to display the data:
- - TIGR gene ID: temporary gene ID from the TIGR rice database.
- - Protein description: protein annotation from the TIGR rice database.
- - Sequence: predicted amino acid sequence from the TIGR rice database.
- - TargetP prediction: subcellular localization predicted by the TargetP
- - Functional category: all protein identifications were assigned to their
main functional category such as carbohydrate metabolism, amino acid
metabolism, gene expression etc.
- - The display option "all data" includes homologies to Arabidopsis
thaliana proteins and homologies to proteins that were identified in
different proteome analyses of the Arabidopsis chloroplast (Peltier et
al. 2002, 2004, Schubert et al. 2002, Ferro et al. 2003, Froehlich et al.
2003, Kleffmann et al. 2004) and that were predicted to localized to the
plastid by an in situ analysis (Koo and Ohlrogge 2002).
!!! Dieses Dokument stammt aus dem ETH Web-Archiv
und wird nicht mehr gepflegt !!!
!!! This document is stored in the ETH Web archive
and is no longer maintained !!!